- The Tomb Raider
- Six Days
- 1 person $1,530
- 2-5 people $1,380
- 6+ people $1,230
- Level - Intermediate
- sandy, rutted single track, unsealed red dirt roads
- Honda XR250R
- airport transfer, welcome meal, XR250R, riding gear, petrol, twin accommodation, entrance and river crossing fees on riding days, English speaking guides, full support throughout the tour, sweeper for groups of 3+, hammocks and mosquito nets if needed, guide and transport for Angkor Wat
- NOT INCLUDED
- food, drink, personal insurance, bike insurance, bike damage, flights, visa, personal expenses, Angkor temple pass
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- XR400 upgrade - $40 per day
- WR250F/CRF250 upgrade - $60 per day
- WR450F/CRF450/KTM450EXC upgrade - $80 per day
- single room accommodation for an extra $15 per day / include meals for an extra $20 a day / 4x4 support vehicle for backup, breakdowns, luggage for an extra $200 per day / third party liability insurance on the bike per day (international motorcycle license required)
This tour is what it says on the tin! Historical riding through deep jungle, river crossings, muddy bogs and tight winding single track. Along with breathtaking ancient temples, you will get the best of both worlds from this memorable adventure. Will suit most riders; challenging, but not too crazy. Each day we'll be riding between 100 and 200 kilometers.
Day 1: Siem Reap
Airport transfer/getting settled into your hotel and meeting fellow riders, then off to the temples for the day. We will arrange a guide and transport for you, so you have a chance to learn about this amazing country’s history. Then we’ll meet for an evening meal , and go through the tour itinerary. You will be staying in a comfortable boutique hotel.
Day 2: Siem Reap to Koh Ker
After a relatively easy start to warm up, we’ll be riding some amazing trails to “keep you on the edge of your seat” on the way to the jungle temple complex of Koh Ker. Heading North East through the dense jungle, traversing rivers and some rickety bridges we should arrive with enough time to catch the sunset at the top of Koh Ker temple. Don’t forget your beers! Accommodation tonight will be a family run guesthouse.
Day 3: Koh Ker to Preah Khan
We’ll make our way south through windy single track to the remote temple of Preah Khan, where we will stay for the night. Accommodation for tonight will be a home-stay so you can really live the Cambodian experience.
Day 4: Preah Khan to Kampong Thom
More Jungle enduro mayhem, and some river crossings on today’s ride, with a hillier landscape to keep you on your toes. This will take us to the ancient Khmer capital of Sambor Prey Kuk, that predates Angkor. Tonight's accommodation will be a nice hotel with air-con and hot water.
Day 5: Kampong Thom to Kampong Cham
Today will be more easygoing, with some fun bouncy roads. We will stop for lunch near an old Khmer rouge dam. If we are lucky the water will be high and we can ride through on the way. After lunch we'll follow the Mekong river into Kampong Cham, our next stop for the night. Staying in a hotel with air-con & hot water.
Day 6: Kampong Cham to Phnom Penh
Today's ride will be very scenic, and we will see lots of village life along the mighty Mekong River. After breakfast we will drive across the famous bamboo bridge to the island, where there are some open sand plains. Get on the throttle and have a blast! We will continue to follow the Mekong river off-road back into Phnom Penh, where the tour finishes, and a well deserved beverage awaits!